Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Student Leader Nomination


It would be a privilege to be a Sports Leader for Panmure Bridge 2016. I show a lot of team spirit, I have a confident voice and I love participating in a lot of sport. As a part of my role I will help those who need help to take challenges to make them grow. I enjoy playing sports. I show confidence, attitude, respect, and excellence and innovation. I think that being a sport leader would not just be having fun and just enjoying yourself, it’s about being confident enough to step up and take part in sport and help out if anyone needs help.

“A true leader is humble and brave enough to

admit their own mistakes”

On Monday there was an nomination for Sport's Leader, Manakalani Leader & Head Student for 2016.
This is my paragraphs of why I should me Sport Leader for Panmure Bridge School 2016. I am so proud that I have been Nominated for Sports Leader. To be nominated you have to have leadership and good qualities towards people. You need to have good respect, have a positive attitude towards your teams member and remember to have a confident voice and a clear voice to your audience.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Evelyn,

    I am really glad that you were chosen to be one of our sport leaders. You are really confident and well working in every sport you join. I can't wait to see you up on the stage representing our school and the yr 8's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Evelyn,

    I am really glad that you were chosen to be one of our sport leaders. You are really confident and well working in every sport you join. I can't wait to see you up on the stage representing our school and the yr 8's.

    ReplyDelete