Pages

Thursday 18 August 2016

Current Events / Olympic Spirit

This is my Current Events that I have been learning about today. This current is about a New Zealander called Nicki Hamblin who helps a Unit States woman named Abby D' Agostino. This was caused by another runner who tripped one of the other runners, by coming from behind. Abby D' Agostino was found with a broken Legiment located on her Knee. I think the Author wanted us to learn that taking a chance to look around and care for whos' ever needing your help. And if you see someone around you if they fell help them back up.

2 comments:

  1. Well done with your current event DLO. Just ned to check your work before you blog it. Hope you have learnt something out of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mrs Naicker. Yep! Of Course I learnt something. I learnt that helping someone can be a good thing after all.

    ReplyDelete