Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Monday Quick Write

Imagine you built an awesome tree house
    
If I had a big tree house I will invite my friends over and cook some yummy food. Then tell my friends if they want a sleep over  then we can go and  have a good time playing on my fun pool.  Because it is a wonderful place were to be because having time with my friends  and we will take some pictures and put it in my room.
                                             Here is my amazing Tree House!!!!!!!!!





2 comments:

  1. Good try Evelyn. You have some interesting ideas and describing words. You need to think very carefully about our focus: sentences. Remember they need to have only one or two ideas, make sense and have a capital letter and fullstop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that is better.

    ReplyDelete