Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Term Four Reply Letter



LI: To reflect  on personal goals set in Term 1.

Wow!  2015 has been a good year. I was really impressed with myself, sometimes I fall but I get back up and even try to get along with others. It was an amazing year, and guess what I have been learning something new in maths. Did you know that when you are doing factors in maths you need a whole number to share the number evenly. In writing I have improve some skills, learning draft, and making my story with more detail.
I was really happy with myself that I had presented in assembly and even been brave enough and be in manaiakalani movie, I have been in inter sports this year. We have been sharing our learning in groups and partners and get to share individually what we need to work on next year - (To learn my multiplication and place values). Throughout this year I have been learning my multiplication and learning more strategies to help me solve by question which is a it challenging. It was just an amazing year.

No comments:

Post a Comment