Pages

Friday 22 May 2015

Blog Comments


Evelyn said...
Hi Yvette,
I really like how your group used powerful word in your Anzac letter. You gave me a powerful idea abut Anzac Soldiers how they have lost their lives fighting in the war. You have made a big improvement.
Great hard work.


Evelyn said...
Hi Patrick,
I really like how you challenge your self by setting a hard task for your self and your group to complete. Even though you try hard to complete it with your group you will try hard to not give up.
Great job,
Evelyn

Evelyn said...
Hello Quitah

Wow Quitah that is a great work of your Soccer Poster. But there are some things that you need to fix up like the color dark blue. You have a great poster that has information of what happen at soccer,
By Evelyn


This is my Blog comments that I have been learning from other students blog. These comments have been great tip for the students to learn from and god advice. Next time I need to achieve this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment