Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

5 Minutes Of Art

5 Minutes of Art

I first wanted to challenge myself by completing art. I settled myself at the table along with 3 others. As soon as we got handed  our piece of paper and a sketching pencil we saw tooked a good look at the picture we were about to be drawing.

This bird was an Kokako Bird. I was amazed (someone who has won a thousand dollars) of  how I coped with my drawing because I was half way there. This bird had lots of detail and the color was blooming with the type of colors that was blended.

It took me 30 or 40 minutes to finish drawing, but now I need to color this bird in with hot and cold colors with pastels. It was difficult because the colors were hard to blend. There it was hanging up for everyone to see.

I proudly said to myself that my art was amazing. I really took time to say to myself, “ I have never up even though I want to”

Image result for kokako bird falls

No comments:

Post a Comment