Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

A Wild Surprised

A Wild Surprised

It began in the hallway loud footsteps running up stairs softly.Then the night pass it was 6pm  when I heard someone laughing and walking at the same time. I thought it was my brother Elijah but it wasn’t. So I went to bed. The morning rised up. I saw Edward holding a plate of breakfast, that had nutella on toast, a cup of juice, some sausages, and a bowl of rice bubbles it smelt yummy.

I ran up stairs and I saw my brother Edward trying to open the door slowly as it turned in Ebene’s room trying to give him breakfast in bed. Stop I “said” can I take it because I know that I can surprise him so Edward “said ok”. After when I took the breakfast to Eben, he was happy because he knew that the breakfast was coming his way, so he got up and opened the door then said ”thank you guys for making my breakfast in bed”.


No comments:

Post a Comment