Pages

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Tiny Dragon




As I stretched out on the warm grass, I felt a tickle on my fingertips. I didn’t know what it was until I saw fiery smoke rising up and spreading everywhere. It looked scared so I reached out and picked it up with my hands. I looked closely. It’s a tiny dragon that was coloured green, yellow, and red. The eyes were staring at me directly into my eyes.

I asked the tiny dragon are you alright but it replied by nodding it’s head. I was running through the kitchen, past the sitting room,  up the stairs and into my room. I'm gonna lay you down on my bed I said, wait here I’m gonna make you a little house and some food for you to live because since I have found you in the garden I’m going to be your owner. That’s strange, you haven’t got a name and I better name you or you will be alone. Ok your name is gonna be Waterfall, that’s done.

I gather all some woods, nails, paint and glitter and started working on my dragon house. It was perfect when I was finished. Hey little dragon look at the bathroom it has your name Waterfall with light’s gathering all around you pretty name. We went back outside and I wanted to play running races. Hey thats not fair I said to Waterfall, how come you can fly and I have to run because we have a big yard . What about playing a game called hide and go seek. That is a easer for me and maybe you to. I count and you go hide, I counted from 1 to 10 ready or not here I come. I found you this game is so fun. The night passed down come on Waterfall lets go inside and sleep for the night. Goodnight waterfall.

2 comments:

  1. HI EVELYN

    I like your story about your tiny dragon. I enjoyed reading your story. I mostly liked your interesting words you used. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Evelyn,
    Your story is remarkably amazing because you used so many interesting words and you were very imaginative! I love the picture you used because it really shows what tiny dragon looks like. Would you have a tiny dragon as a pet if they were real?

    From Sajiha

    ReplyDelete