Pages

Monday 23 February 2015

Dear Term Four Letter

Dear Term Four Evelyn ,


If you get a chance to read this letter, I hope you had a great
time and enjoyed yourself throughout this year. I hope you had achieve your goals to have a good report to move you up levels and have a good attitude throughout education. I truly hoped that you have learnt how to do lots of reading, because if you challenge yourself to do reading you could have knowledge to do things and spell words that are tricky. I also think that you could get better at writing because  if you could write every day you could be an author that publish book for kids. Did you get along with everyone in your class well? Did you share learning with others and learn new things?  I hope you have been achieving all your goals throughout this year.  


I hope you had an awesome year, see you in December

From Term one Evelyn...

No comments:

Post a Comment