Pages

Monday 17 March 2014

Monday Quick Write

If you could
What animal would you be

I would rather choose to be a dog because it can save life's and rescue people who needs help when they are trapped in a house when it is on fire,  dogs can track people that has been robed or has been trapped somewhere that a building has broken down.

                                                 Why did I choose to be a dog? 

I have chosen a dog because it is a responsible animal that it is a helpful thing that takes care of people that needs help or someone who has been lost so the dog can track by there nose because is a sensitive place were they are most using like when they are smelling food.

1 comment:

  1. What a great animal to choose! I like the way you have explained clearly why you chose that animal. I would like you to think carefully about your sentences. Use the checklist in the classroom about what a sentence needs.

    ReplyDelete