Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Story Swap Task - Evelyn & Saruja

On July 13th 1995 there was an old looking rusty house sitting on top of a crowed bush of trees. The sun was rising down slowly as it became midnight. I didn't wanted to stay alone outside in the pitch dark. The wind blowed strongly and strongly that it strangely made the door open. I thought to my self if it was the best choice to go in side or stay outside. I said yes. I took one step inside the house and it felt like I was walking into a ghost trap. I couldn't risk the chance of getting murdered so I creeped in a dark room alone.

There were blood dripping from the celling. I rushed down stairs and saw a shadow following my movements. I turned slowly panicking like if something was gonna pop up. I realised that there was a girl all alone in the corner  holding her teddy bear screaming out ''HELP HELP''. At this moment I thought it was just a normal girl just like me. I looked at her like I was solving a crime. She was just a girl who disappeared in mid air like thin dust. I had a shock,I fainted and knock my head on the floor. I was dreaming desperately to get out of the house. Someone started to walk up to me and say follow me. I looked around but I couldn't see anything yet all I could hear is voices.

Here is me and my partner Saruja's Story Swap recount. We each got to write a sentence and add on to what each other wrote down. We had to write about this abandoned house that was build on top of these hills and surrounded by trees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment