Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

Term two Reflection

This term in the past nine weeks I have been doing lots of work.


In writing I have been learning about  how to elaborate. To take a risk with some words that I don't know and how to write some simple sentences that means simple and complex. I have been working on my information report. In my information report you have to pick a animal and write about it, my target was writing about a kiwi.

During maths time I have been learning about fractions on my netbook doing e-ako, maths study ladder, and maths buddy. I really enjoyed doing maths because it helps be figure out strategies.

My favourite part was learning how to reading for 20 minutes without stopping, I have been reading online books.

I have been working hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment