Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

My Small Moment

When I celebrated my birthday
On Sunday the thirteenth of July it was my birthday. My dad wanted to go to Kfc and I agreed. Once  we went to Kfc then my dad and mum ordered the things that me and my little brother wanted before they ordered their ones. They got us two kids meals and a dinner for two for them but as soon as I started eating I was full.

Then when we all finished we went back home to open my presents. I was excited to open it because it was long and big. I felt happy and thankful that my mum planned this for my eleventh birthday because it was fun. When it was the next morning I felt exhausted from yesterday because it was one of the coolest days of my life spending time with my family.

The part that I like the most was when I got to open my 

presents because there were really cool things in inside
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment