Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

My trip to Botanical Gardens

Botanical Gardens 

Once we got to the Botanical Gardens we had our morning tea. After that  Room 7 went into the classroom and we all talked about what do we know about animals. Then we went into the forest and looked all around and then we made a stop, our class had to pick up three leaves.

The leaves that we had to pick up was a green one that was fresh, a orange leaf that was old and had big and little holes, and a brown leaf that was really old and rusty. We carried on and we got given a magnifying glass to look for leaf litters and bugs  that was inside the dirt. Some were short and long with little eyes and it usually found in roots. We had to find a bug then we had to place it on our hand and look through after we headed back to have our lunch. We waited for the bus to come, When I got into the bus I was tired an exhausted because it was a long walk around.

When I got to school I went home straight away. My best part was getting to play with the other class room and learning about things I haven't learned about. I wish to go there again.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have a wonderful time on your trip. Did you take that photo above of the bug?

    ReplyDelete